Saturday, October 1, 2011

Queries on Cameron Highlands estimate fare and cost Part 2

Yan Nai of Singapore asked the following:

Question:
Hi Raymond,
My plan will mostly same with ur route.:) we re staying at Hotel Equatorial for 3D2N and still considering if it is convenient to go with TTT or Hotel's package tour yet.. Please kindly include the list u stated below for calculating the budget.. Thank u..

Regards,
Yan Nai

Sent from my iPhone

My Answer:

Hi Yan Nai,
I am assuming 4 adult pax.
Going with TTT is alittle cheaper.

Here is my estimate:
1) Hotel Stay: 200 X 4 = RM800 per day
2) Sight seeing with TTT: RM150 X 4 = RM600
3) F&B: 40 (lunch) + 75 (dinner) = RM115 per day
4) Sourveneirs: RM50 per day
5) Fruits: RM30 per day

Thanks,
Raymond

1 comment:

Jack Witson said...

All your queries will be satisfied when you read this post on Camerin Highlands. Good post

bus to cameron highlands